Every commit I've ever made to the Action Launcher 3 git repository has had at least one hashtag associated with it. This is a breakdown of all the commits so far, as of version 3.5.0.
- Obviously not all commits are created equal in reality, but for the purposes of this graph they are. A single line fix is reflected the same as an initial feature commit that changes hundreds of lines of code and tens of files.
- Multiple hashtags can and often are used in a single commit.
- In hindsight I should have used multiple hashtags for settings. Currently my custom settings library, Action 3's many and varied settings
Activityclasses and the
SettingsProviderclass that the app code calls to see whether a setting is enabled are all bundled under #settings.
- So yeah, Quickbar was a huge feature. There have almost been as many Quickbar commits as there have commits related to the main launcher
- There was a threshold to make it onto this graph, so not every hashtag I've used is represented.
Reminder: if you're interested in hearing me detail the development of the Action Launcher 3.5 update, be sure to check out this episode of my podcast.