I'm looking to hire an engineer to help me develop Action Launcher.
- Proven Android development experience at at least an intermediate level.
- Self-motivated, and will be able to take a fleshed out task specification and run with it without requiring me to hold your hand for 4 hours a day in a chat window.
- A good understanding and appreciation of material design, and what does and doesn't make for a good Android app.
- Remote (with a crossover of your working hours with Australian Eastern time).
- An initial 3-month contract, with a view to extending assuming each of us think things are working well. The renumeration will be based on your experience level.
Please send applications my way. Be sure to include links to samples of your current work. I'm far more interested in Play Store and/or Github links than I am a lengthy resume.